Saturday, April 24, 2004

Just finished listening to some music with dinner and stuck a few old best of indie compilations that I bought over 10 years ago into the carousel. Some hidden gems that I'd totally forgotten about like "Pulling my fingers off" by the Wendys "Lemon Afternoon" by the Dylans and "Wow" by Captain America. Also some tracks like "Happen to Die" by the Charlatans and "Get Better" by the New Fads that still stand the test of time. Just checking out allmusic I see there were over 20 CDs in this series all with some seriously great and forgotten tracks. Since I probably can't find the discs in stores any longer I'll need to do the next best thing.

Just like to thank you for implanting the seeds of young ms portman in my mind. I kid you not that I had a wonderful dream last night and like Emeril might say mine took it up a notch.

No comments: