Monday, August 09, 2010

I planned not to comment on the "ARCADE FIRE CRISIS" but alas I am unable to remain mute..
When I first read Brians comments i went through the usual trama phases...
1st-Denial, no its not possible to not love this band,
2nd- Anger... i found myself cursing and kicking innocent people on my way to work.
3rd- Sadness , depression... Crying for hours lying on my bed....
but apparently my therapist tells me I can be cured if he can be cured.....
Now the entire first recoprd reads like a greatest hits record for me , the second record is still quite good and I would pick the aforemention No cars Go ( a rocker ) backed with Ocean of Noise, (introspective number) as two of the standout tracks...So Brian, make a short playlist of these 2 songs and play twice a day until your illness goes away...then please call me immediately thereafter
yours humbly,( from my bed...sniff, sniff)..
s

No comments: