Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Brian, i'd love to agree with you but i'm afraid i can't. It's all part of my my new persona as an asshole. I'm going to try it on for a few days and see how it feels...might even get me some work that actually contributes towards my retirement!

But really, i find that we have preciously few sessions that i am trying to bring in new stuff that people might get excited about. I do like the idea of the mass re-listening, if only for the reason that there is bound to be at least one person in the group who is totally unfamiliar with the artist or album in question (usually me)!

Perhaps we should keep our vows to meet more often.

btw... Currently listening to Mingus' "II B.S." on ckln brought to us by Sharon McLoed and may i say that that mofo can distort my monitor as thoroughly as Ladytron!

No comments: