Thursday, January 29, 2009

You might want to be careful about how you express your love for John Denver, Mike, at least when it comes to karaoke. It can cost you dearly in Bangkok, apparently.

You're right. Billy Joel does think he's a badass, and he has several totalled automobiles to prove it. And yes, the correct answer to the question, "Don't you just love/hate him?" is a quick shrug of the shoulders.

Giant ads featuring inexplicably popular musical acts at Yonge and Dundas? Say it ain't so! Thanks for the suggestion, D. I've added the link at the side right to beemp3, which I'll second as to its usefulness in finding popular mp3 songs you just can't bring yourself to purchase from itunes.

I've also added a link to iLike, which I discovered yesterday in my wanderings and seems to be a combination muxtape/pandora (with the benefit of actually working in canada, screw you and your us-based servers bri), with additional functionality with itunes, social networking sites, sharing of music, etc. There are some frustrating limitations but also some interesting features. Will continue to play around with it and post my discoveries here.

No comments: