Monday, July 20, 2009

Sadly, a manual process, Mike but one that I add to from time to time. Following your lead, I'm now about 80% on digitizing my music collection. Within Itunes, I setup some smart playlists organized by decade, and I've been scrolling through to uncover hidden/forgotten gems buried in the midst of entire albums worth of mediocrity. I'm sure there are other tools I could be using, particularly ones that would allow me to share with friends or publish to countless social networking sites but for now, I'm content to kick it 90s style with my spreadsheet.

I'd heard and liked some of the Finn Brothers album back in 2004 when it was released but am not all the familiar with Todd Snider, though a quick browse in wikipedia reveals a fairly prolific output this decade so likely some goodies from which to choose.

No comments: