Wednesday, December 09, 2009

would be interesting to see if we asigned points to the albums and totalled them all up, which were the top 10 ranked albums of our cd club... For instance I was surprised that Brian only has 2 of my top 10 albums in his entire list of 50... ( I realise I am leaving myself wide open for a pot shot from him) but that really is astounding to me... There is more commonality between some of us ( those who actually have musical taste and knowledge) , but still the variety is wide and I for one will be delving into a lot of albums I did not recognise the names of... ( given we regularily meet and expose each other to music it perhaps some albums rise to the top of our lists over time and we dont opush them when freshly bought and played at the meetings)

No comments: