Saturday, December 04, 2010

Apparently ye all have headed south for the winter. What gives? Marc shows up on the blog after a very extended absence and everyone else scurries off like moles to their little holes.

Since we are now in to December and the year-end is looming perhaps it would be cool if some of you (anyone?) could post yer best ofs for 2010.

What I find amazing around this time of the year is when I start reading various blogs that are already starting to post lists for the current year is just how much music is out there and how little of it I actually get to listen to. And I listen to music at every available opportunity. Kids or no kids that hasn't really changed. It's all a bit overwhelming. (the barrage of music not the kids).

Speaking of kids my nephews are now 16 and 18. WTF do you get for xmas for boys/men at this point in their lives. No smart-ass answers please. I would ask my sister but that would require me to have to speak to her.

No comments: