Saturday, February 26, 2011

Was that a tumbleweed that just rolled past? Jesus this place is quiet. It's February, what is going on in this godforsaken month that's keeping everyone away from here? Just curious. Skiing in Tahoe perhaps?

Anyway just a few musings. Radiohead's new album. Pretty great. Only a few spins and it doesn't exactly bludgeon you into submission but its unmistakeably them and we'll miss them terribly when they're gone. Not too many bands over the last 15 years we can say that about.

Not sure if any of you have followed up on my raving over PJ Harvey's latest but I do dearly love NPRs first listen feature where I was able to listen to the album several times before I purchased the cd (someone explain the concept to Kyle) so may I recommend that you head over there pronto and listen to this album.

You can also listen to this stunning English miss on this mix I posted several weeks ago on 8tracks website.


No comments: