Sunday, July 17, 2011

apologies Kyle....I seem to be unable to get my shit together to make a posting or even a response...pathetic really... I do check out the dialogue from time to time, but have not been pulling close to my share and Im not sure why....maybe you are right that the format is a little time consuming, and the fact that you are the only one who regularly responds makes the effort less rewarding.. Dont get me wrong, I love your effort and insite its just that it feels like as a group we are not responding much at all so whats the point... you really need regular input from a number of people to generate the debate and its not happening......
I have to think the time honoured excuse of life (read lots of little kids to look after) is a major factor and I agree maybe we need to coast through this era without getting down on ourselves too much about this lull.......As far as the cd club , I still love those nights, I think the last effort at a date stalled prematurely for some reason,,, it usually takes 4 or 5 dates to get one lined up and thats typical with anything these days I find,,, So whoever let the ball drop toss another date out and lets make it happen.......
...one final thought... I have been really enjoying Brians summer theme playlists that he made last summer and burned for me..... Having someone else make a playlist and not knowing what songs will come in what order and not knowinf a third of the songs.. ( 1/4??) hAS BEEN good fun over a year now and I wonder if any of you would be interested in having the host of the next cd club prepare a playlist with a theme of their choice for distribution.....?
...perhaps we need a night out too..........
....



No comments: