Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hey lads. I'm lining up for tickets to the SF street car - long line, seemed like a chance to catch up on blogging. I suggest we plan do two things in short order - a might of rock music in the glorious city of downtown Toronto - there were a number of shows in the mix a few weeks ago, n'est ce pas? - and a CD club which I (or other volunteer(s) will be happy to host. Let's shoot for the weekend of August 6th for either - perhaps CD club first?

Stu I like the idea of making themed playlists - something I've always enjoyed. Two themes that spring to mind are Night Music, Joyful Music, and Sunday Music. OK that's three. I'd be happy to take the lead if those with younger children, or withoput children at all, are otherwise too busy. Other theme ideas?

Enjoy the smoking hot Big Smoke. It's 24 and perfect here.

No comments: