Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yes I totally agree re re-issues. So many superfluous and silly re-purchases I've made! What CAN be exciting is when some clever A&R guy finds a little-known classic and brings it back to life via re-issue. Trying to think of a good example.....Kyle, care to assist?

And I might say I'm shocked, SHOCKED I say, that two of the blog confess to never having listened to Starfish in its entirety. I'm a pretty big Church fan. Particularly given the ass-kicking use I made of it in the Decades competition last year.

On a tangential note, but a good one, given how that Decades evening has gone down in Blog-lore, we should consider devising a new competition to focus our listening for the early new year. Derek, perhaps you and I need to go to Betty's.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Count me in. Just tell me when.