Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So many memmories...truly it was my favorite place in toronto while it was around... i mean, more imnportant then any other real estate in the city, restaurant, girlfriends homes , bars, etc....
I recall arriving late one night after too many drinks that were in celebration of a new job i just landed and was to start the next day...I never made it to the job that next day and i dont remember what i bought that particular time....but it was a part of the celebration....
...I spent every boxing day at that store from 1975 to closing.....I can still feel that anticipation waiting in thet god forasaken line up that snagged up past A and M ....
....scoring a old Phil ochs lp that had obviousl;y been in that rack for a decade or more... deciding I couldnt afford it......leaving the store and returning an hour later after I had come to my sences and seeing it gone...never to repeat that mistake...
...on and on....
hears to Sam!

No comments: