Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Yeah, we certainly nailed that decade though how we failed to appreciate the genius that is R Kelly I'll never know. Any qualms with using this space in the coming two weeks for sharing thoughts on films from the festival?
I could create another blog (sounds complicated but amounts to a series of mouse clicks totalling ten minutes) but it seems easier to use this one. I haven't bought any new music lately other than the Iron & Wine disc, which I really like (great for saturday mornings, coffee and paper accompaniment). I was going to pick up the k-os disc but it has that annoying copyright controlled technology on it, which makes it unplayable in most rental cars, where I listen to a lot of music, and impossible to transfer to my portable music devices!! Very annoying.

Any thoughts re: tiff postings, new discs?

No comments: