Friday, June 10, 2005

I probably already know the answer to this question but hey I'm a free man for at least the next 10 days so I'll throw it out there. This weekend has a pretty incredible musical line-up hitting the city what with NXNE and other shows going on. So here's the deal. Anyone interested in seeing something tonight, tomorrow or Sunday? I've got squat going on and would like to see something that isn't jazz as that's been a bit of a letdown lately.

Sample of some stuff I wouldn't mind catching:

Friday - Fembots, Deadly Snakes etc @ Gladstone
Wolf Parade, Tangiers etc @ Comfort Zone
K'Naan (Somalian beat poet I heard on CBC), etc @ Drake

Saturday - Heavy Trash, Sadies, Cuff the Duke @ Horseshoe

Sunday - Juana Molina @ Horseshoe
Great Lake Swimmers @ Drake

Feel free to brush me off.

Brian we need a choice from you my friend. What's it to be? Thursday, Friday or Saturday?

No comments: