Thursday, June 09, 2005

I think I'm out for TSO next year, at least as of today. I may go to a couple but I'll wait and see how the new year shapes up from a life-sanity perspective.

We realized this evening that we forgot to use the tickets we had for last night's Debussy and Ravel performance, featuring the comely (not that I noticed) French pianist Helene Grimaud. Bloody annoying.

I'll try to find the Adams CD this weekend and will let you know how I make out. Derek has a theory that Stuart bought the only copy in the city. Otherwise...what'll it be?

Also, not too sure if I will make the 18th. I've been reminded, not unjustly, that there are very few Saturdays left before we have to focus on moving, getting ready for baby, yadda yadda, so another night of the week would be better. I'm not suggesting that you guys change the date though.

No comments: