Monday, August 28, 2006

ahhhhhhhhh...too many lists.....ok so I need closure on some of these outstanding issues....The love decapo debate.....- so Brian if you admit that side 2 is a failed experiment, then for you to consider this albnum so highly the songs on side 1 must rank as exceptional to compensate for the failed single song experiment on the flipside...I have listened to those songs repeatedly over the last 3 weeks and while I have always thought half of them to be quite good ( Orange skies, Ique Vido, she comes in colours) I have never thought that the side as a whole was exceptional. So by my math 1/2 of 1/2 an album = 25 percent of the record being quite good...
I have so many other albums that meet this standard that if this was my benchmark for a great album I would concider most of my collection to apply....In short, you are wrong once again....2)my jass list : to be completed very soon

No comments: