Monday, August 28, 2006

item 3) sixties list....well i hate to say it, but Brian you have pretty much nailed my thoughts on it, and while I tend to want to make sure the main bands are covered , (even while it is a list of songs , not bands), I think they did get out of shape on it as you point out ....so being a lazy ass, and since you did most of my work for me, Ill quibble with your account rather then theirs.....I agree that the beatles should be way ahead of the rest in song count, Id have to put Dylan and the stones a much closer tie for 2nd ( so if you give the beatles 15, to 20 give dylan and the stones 10 to 15 each, at least thats my personal reality....I could pick those songs for you but im getting damn sick of lists for some reason now and Ill let you all chose your own fucking songs. I just dont get the beach boys knighting in the press at all and to a lesser degree ray davies...they simply are not even in 3rd or 4th place for me .....not even close, but again lists ........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: