Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I am just back from a few days off and then I am away all next week on vacation so to be brief, I think Derek has it about right....As one gets older, the cynic in you tends to not buy into ANY political argument...I mean I cant take any world wide event without a heavy does of cynacism....(maybe Stephen Lewis is the last guy who I think actually says what he means)....but back to music, I am racking my brains to think of a political song that has been released in the last couple of years that I really buy into , and I cant ( Can you? Just one?)...sure I still love the old political songs you all reference but I was young and naieve when I first heard them as has been said...I never really followed videos so no comment on that....marc glad you experienced that show, its what its all about, too bad I was up north swimming in a pool drinking beer listening to music when you were doing that, ( wait- that doesnt sound so bad....)

No comments: