Friday, June 08, 2007

Very strange re the missing post by Kyle on the blog. On my dashboard Kyle's post shows up right after Stuart's suggestion for getting together on the June 15th weekend. However there is no "View" link next to it and it still shows as a draft. Perhaps only my computer received his post as I might have just signed on at the time of his posting. Thanks again for hosting last night Stuart.

For posterity here is his post:

saturday June 16th would probably work well with my sched...perhaps we could grab some dinner then head to a show....could potentially even host dins at my place...will have to check my entertainment calendar (ie. sarah) to confirm....

as for dino jr., it does indeed rock and i'm not just saying that cause you and the globe and mail think so, bri. one of the few albums i've bought recently that falls into the 'rocking' camp, actually.

No comments: