Friday, January 18, 2008

thanks for the input on peterson... I too have Night Train and have not listened to it for a while... i will dust it off... seems like we are all sort of on the same page here...
thnaks for the tiop on Andrew Bird.. I picked up his album "the mysterious production of eggs"
back a few years ago... it was critically raved about and it sounded interesting, but after repeated listens it just never really clicked home...since then I have steered clear of him, but I just sampled this new album and it sounded pretty good so i will pick it up...I wonder how many times I have stayed away from a band just because one album ( the first one I bought)never worked out for me, while they may have done 3 more after that one that I might have loved if I had tried them...

No comments: