Thursday, June 23, 2011

I am back from a week in england of which the highlight was a local music festival called Polstice which is short for the town name Polstead combined with solstice, the day it is usually held... A bunch of music nutters (much like us) rule the place and they all pretty much took me in....
Nothing but kegs after keg of local real ale and 8 or 9 hours of great live music in a farmers field followed by djs till dawn...One of the guys - Oli - is a local music scribe amongst other related skills and he has expressed an interest in swapping music tips back and forth across the ocean. His music website link is this

Kyle will he need a password to get onto metabeats?..... I note you commented about trying to expand metabeats a bit and I think this is a good opportunity... I have given him a link to the site but I am not sure if he mneeds more info to get in...
s

No comments: