Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Lot of time in the office these days, mostly focused on writing emails, policies, collaborating online on various projects etc. And I always want to have some music going in the background, which is why rdio seems to work well...at least sometimes. I confess it can be a struggle at times to find something suitable for work, by which I mean, music that isnt going to distract me from the tasks at hand. First instinct was to go with chamber music, which ostensibly offers far less moments of drama than a full orchestral score. But...hasn't always been the case. Came across this post while searching for appropriate work music and thought it germane.

I know what stu and his colleagues listen to during the day, and while I enjoy their tastes and willingness to embrace variety, I confess I'm unable to work on sales strategy while JayZ waxes philosophical in the background. What about the rest of you?

No comments: