Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kyle, though I love Spiritualied, and even some of jason piercves earlier group spacemen 3...I have not gotten into the new one after a number of listens on rdio...I find it lacking in good tunes...he is a master of burying melody so it unfolds after repeat listens , but maybe i have not spun it enough...I will try again...
that said another band I have gotten into over the last 3 or 4 years is soundtrack of our lives...whom i recently discovered were Swedish...somehow i thought they were brits... at any rate behind the music is a fave of mine....for me this is a "song band" ...the sound is very straight ahead but lyrically and melodically they add a strokes like twist to stones based music, but damn do they ever stick around in your head...
Uncut recently gushed about the last album throw it to the universe being a 10/10...however the album is invisible on other sources, such as allmusic   ....no pr for it...... Though not 10/10 for me it is still very consistent....this album is more acoustic then rcent ones...
s

No comments: