Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Kudos to Marc for his gracious hosting duties last evening, which included providing extremely yummy snacks, an amazing sound system, and putting up with Stuart's apparently baseless accusations of malfeasance.

I'll second the inclusion of a classical music review each meeting; I'm very much a novice when it comes to classical music so I find these discussions/listenings very educational. The classical music section of the cd store is a bit overwhelming for a neophyte and having some starting points/suggestions is always appreciated.

I also like Stuart's (or was it Brian's) suggestion that we try to post a 'most ridiculous review of the week'. While I suspect we will be frequently referencing the pitchfork site, I still think it's a worthy endeavour. I've been a little lax of late when it comes to reading reviews so this will force me to pick up the slack.

I have the list from last night but I left it at home. I'll post these later this evening.


No comments: