Tuesday, October 25, 2005

well, not to be contrary, but I have to say (at the risk of being framed as a guy who only likes slowserious music....what...OK maybe that is me...),but that Antony and the Johnsons cd is actually my favorite disc of the year so far, by a wide margin. Secondly, I actually quite prefer Feast of Wire over spoke...It aint even a close contest baby...SO what does this all go to show (besides that Derek has no taste in music) IT shows that although we all generally like and dislike a lot of the critically aclaimed music out there...there is always going to be variations on the final strokes . Ther will always be way overhyped bands and there will always be bands you never would have found without the hype.....Take it all with a grain a salt, turn up the music, and damn if I dont like bitching about critics too....

No comments: