Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Agreed, a remarkable turn of events vis-a-vis Mr. Watson and technology. Why, only this morning, young Stuart emailed me a link to something that I could not fathom him having been able to find, without possessing almost hacker-like skills!

The explanation for this "linking miracle" was, as it turns out, somewhat less tech-reliant than it seemd on the surface, but I was prepared to give Stu the benefit of the doubt given his iPod expertise the other night.

My solution for this admittedly annoying conundrum is to use your computer as your source of palying music, and its iTunes screen as the reference to the music. Works pretty well, though ultimately I think I could see a wireless device that puts the song information onto your TV. I know, just me being a tech visionary again.

No comments: