Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Because we (okay, mostly myself and Derek) often mercilessly deride him for not being tech savvy, I feel I must give props to Stuart for showing me how to shuffle songs within playlists and genres in my ipod. Believe it or not, in the past two days alone, this has been an invaluable tool for discovering, or in some cases, rediscovering, music I've downloaded over the past two months. Kudos, sir!

I'm now trying to return the favour by locating a device that would prevent you from having to get up from the comfort of your couch and walk over to the stereo/plugged in ipod in response to countless queries from your guests as to what song/artist they're listening to at any given moment. So far, I've only been able to locate this, which seems a little bit pricy. Perhaps a better bet is to ask your guests to get themselves iphone and then download Shazam.

No comments: