Thursday, March 12, 2009

well it seems my music life is being driven by my daughter who is now getting really into music...

I picked up a copy of Live Rust the live neil young movie circa 1978 which i last saw circa 1980 and though I am admittedly a big fan of neil I would have to say its hard to top this as a concert video, he is at the absolute pinacle of his game here, it has to be seen to be believed, his guitar work in like a hurricane resonates well...like a hurricane.... if any of you missed this it shows why we love him so....

also maya is gettiing into U2 , and i was mentioning to Derek bout the unforgettable fire cd which i have not played for 15 years and I am just loving it to death ....song after song is great , much more consistent as an album then i remember....

so any of you found old records that you have found staying on your music player that you hadn't listened to in years...???

No comments: