Friday, March 26, 2010

110 gb of music lost? a tear came to my own eye when i read that, reaching for my backup drive. not fun. hoping that, through the magic of torrents and download sites, you're able to reconstruct most of the collection.
thanks for the overview of recent listens, bri, and glad you're enjoying ola p. recent pickups for me include the new basia bulat, she and him, and besnard likes, none of which i've heard yet, as well as pantha du prince, one of my requisite 10 or so electronica picks per year, which is starting to grow on me, two or three listens in. also digging surfer blood, a mix of sunny beach boys-like 60s pop with jesus and mary chain-like distortion, which seems to be big with the indie kids these days (see: real estate, gauntlet hair, pearl harbor, cults - pressed for time, i'll add links later, for now, use the google).

No comments: