Wednesday, March 31, 2010

losing data like that ...ouch... i felt a cool shadow pass over me....
Kyle, I forgot to include Basia Bulat's first album on my best of lists... I loved it much,, a great summer cottage cd....I just picked up the new one a few weeks back and I dont think its quite as good, though it has a more produced fleshed out sound... If you like it definately get the first one two, as some of songs are real gems..
I think I also have you to thank, (but maybe I have the yearend lists wrong) for the Panics.... love them, kind of like a less ironic Luna to my ears....
Also Brian the perfect 70s jazz-spring driving with rooftop open on a beautiful sunny day- I have found.... Sun Ra Langudity, avail at emusic, absolute late 70's gem...the first track is the only weak track so first time out start the album from track 2 on with the windows down...music LOUD, all the way up to "leven" (said with cockney accent)
s

No comments: