Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello men. I've just spent a couple of hours at a splendid new cafe on Broadview overlooking the park and the cityscape, listening to music and reading poetry. I am a freaking cliche. Nevertheless, at the risk of (over)stating the obvious, I had the revelation that I don't do this sort of thing often enough. A glorious morning out there. But wait, it gets better. I listened to two albums in their entirety - imagine! Whole albums with undivided attention! Amazing.

(This harkens back to your editorial (borderline polemic) of last week Stu, which I won't reply to for the moment, though I will say that I sympathize with your point but tend to agree with Kyle).

And not to give my hand away, but one of them was a Dylan record. So the question of the day for this somewhat muted gang is - which is your favourite Dylan record and why?

No comments: