Monday, March 28, 2005

'Play Misty for Me'! What a great film, and a sad reminder that I still do not own a cool black convertible porsche like mr. eastwood drives through monterey in that flick. Great song as well.

A more recent film that I forgot to mention was 'Lost in Translation', which featured 'City Girl' by Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine (as well as some older gems from MBV and Jesus & Mary Chain).

On a purely administrative note, I have to change the next music club date from april 7th to, well can we do the following thursday, april 14th? I'm hoping that won't be too big of a problem for everyone.

Also, I didn't get a chance to listen to it all over the weekend but I thought I'd invite your comments on CBC's 50 Tracks . Here's the twist: Though no doubt there will be much teeth-gnashing and the urge to lambast Jian et al for what is clearly a flawed list, I'm asking you to point out the tracks you thought were good picks.

No comments: