Tuesday, March 29, 2005

She was also in China Moon, another moody (if predictable) thriller with Ed Harris which I enjoyed. She was a good tragic figure for a few years. And beyooteeful too. I saw Blink about ten years ago - loved the mood of the piece, and the music, and made a point of buying the soundtrack (which I never do), and then one of the Drovers records. I'll dig the CD's out...play it for you at the CD club.

And kudos to you for the City Girl choice - a great song. I've only started listening to it in the last month or so, but love it.

Re Gian's latest list - I took a look, and am, not surprisingly, not impressed. The overlap with the as yet unpublished (also undecided, unconsidered, and unexistent) BD 50 are 4 strong winds, Heart of Gold, Suzanne, The Weight, Universal Soldier, Echo Beach, Rise Up, and definitely Coax Me. A number of other goodies on the CBC list but not good enough for my Top 50. Hey, they had a chance to put on Pagliaro and they blew it.

No comments: