Friday, May 05, 2006

let me clarify....I agree completely with your sentiments re classic jazz records and thats why I referenced Kind of blue and love supreme...(2 of my top 3 of all time maybe)... do include those, but what I meant was....dont go searching now for what the critics like...(ie I dont know much about sun ra , but rather then do research now.ill pass on him and Ill choose from my own favorites....I mean damn... do what you want.... I was just hoping to avoid everyone bringing stuff that they dont know about but what the critisc say are great...Im more interested in what you have loved over the last 10 years, rather then what you hope to get into in the future....
i didnt mean for this to be so complicated and I sound a little dictatorial so ...in the words of curt cobain....whatever....

No comments: