Friday, April 27, 2007

I have been a little buried as of late....apologies... 40 songs that changed the world, what the hell does that mean if your list includes whole lotta love by led zep and louie louie , god only knows...
If it is just great songs then the list is shiit, if its songs that had a geopolitical impact on the world then the list shows a limited amount of global awareness ( ie i want to hold your hand...baby one more time)
in short I think the list is just out there to annoy people like me who actually care about music and thus it could generate blog discussions ( sort of like Tim Perlicks reviews )
In short , its so stupid I cant be bothered to respond to it ( except for this lengthy response of course)
ps I think it may be my turn for a cd club event, I am thinking May ...I will post a date shortly, so if there are any of you away mid may let me know

No comments: