Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ah, now the engagement!! Hmm, why do I get feel like you only just read some of my earlier blogs Mike :)

In truth I'm all good with whatever is agreed upon. I'd certainly rather research an obscure jazz sub-genre than country music (sorry Stuart), but we took this approach so as to challenge us to (similar to the Decades event) to evolve our breadth of music and support a (in this case) genre that you may not have a strong connection to. It worked quite well for the Decades - I've often decried the 80's as a lost decade of music but really enjoyed obsessing about /re-discovering that period for a month - it may work less well, or be less fun for all, when the theme moves from Decade to Genre.

So back to the drawing board? We all just choose genres we love?

No comments: