Monday, November 14, 2011

Frankly I will miss seeing Brian do country.....but I will park my sadist views and agree whole heartedly with you all..... I have already started with folk so if no one minds ( and I realise Derek has been pining for this category but too bad) I will stick with it..... I was wondering if we should try to define the category we have selected a bit ie with folk music does that mean folk rock is in? country infused folk?hard to say...If i do bring folk rock, perhaps a song like wooden ships would not be appropriate as no acoustic guitars at all, but suite judy blue eyes would be acceptable??/ also some electric guitars ok if the song and songwriter is promarily acoustic? Something like that maybe works or else not much separation between my category and rock...
what do you think?

No comments: