Friday, July 30, 2004

After initially praising its new design and colours, I have to say I'm a little disappointed with the speed and logic to the allmusic.com.  I was able to get the media clips to play by clicking directly on the 'Listen Now' icon (resembling a tiny speaker) but there are not clips for all the songs and if you click directly on the song title or any other linkable text on that line, you can end up in weird places.  What I found annoying was having to register to be able to click on the 'Songs' section/tab and having to go through a bit of a wait in order to login to their site.  Still, it's free and can be very fun in a time-consuming, lazy summer Friday afternoons at work way.

For more than clips, here's a site I read about this week that links to legal mp3 downloads for cool bands. Check it out.

No comments: