Friday, July 23, 2004

Until I find the time/inclination to do anything about the cd club website, this will be a good place to list the music.  Here then, is the unofficial tally:
 
BD:
Happy Go Unlucky –John Cunningham
Cellar Door – John Vanderslice
On My Way –Ben Kweller
Some South African Guy whose music was great but we can't buy the album here 

 
SW:
I, Lucifer – The Real Tuesday Weld
Let it Die – Feist

In a Safe Place - The Album Leaf
Wayne McGhie & the Sounds of Joy
 
KP:
Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand
Cast of Thousands - Elbow
Bebel Gilberto - Bebel Gilberto
 
DW:
Attica Blues - Archie Shepp
Never Bring You Pleasure - Tangiers
Zen Arcade - Husker Du
Murder Ballads – Nick Cave & the Badseeds
 
MV:
Tour de France Soundtracks - Kraftwerk
A Ghost is Born - Wilco
Who is this America? - Antibalas
 
WN:
Bossa for the D?? - Dr. Rubberfunk
Quantic?
Quality - Talib Kwelli
New Country Classics - Canadian Idol Finalists
 
You can do the linking thing yourself by going to allmusic.com (link to your right). If I've missed any selections, let me know and I will re-post.
 

No comments: