Friday, January 13, 2006

Hey Marc, great to have you back. Nicely done on the year end wrap up as well. I totally agree with you on the latest Metric disc. After one or two listens I was finding it all a bit underwhelming but stick with it and the album really comes together. Much more so than their first one I find. Sorry I can't agree with you on the B.S.S. but that seems to be a disc that is creating rather divisive opinions.

I too am extremely guilty on the Moby front. How is it though that an artist can release a disc where for 12 months you cannot go anywhere without hearing his music and then with 2 subsequent albums I haven't heard a single track?

Feel free to borrow my copy of Nostalgia 77. I've had it for a while and it's very groovy. Shall I bring it tomorrow night?

No comments: