Tuesday, January 17, 2006

There is this song Ive been hearing recently which sounds just like a hit 80's song ....but I think it is current as there is just a hint of a contemporary feel to it and I thought I heard the dj say Depeche Mode....if it is ....its the the only time I can remember a comeback song that is really good and sounds exactly how they used to sound 20 years ago....Anyone think of another example...?
with such a long span between....??

RE the cd club....I offer my place if you feel up to the trudge westward..but if you want to do it more centrally I understand.....however....I can promise a nice hot fire....french red wine...candlelight....perhaps a little Barry Manilow...you know ..."Weekend in new England".....ahhhhhh yes.... oh sorry lads!! Axel Rose it is then...

No comments: