Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Really Mark?!! Jack Johnson the boxer from the tw - oh, right, the other Jack Johnson. The surfer dude with the silky voice. Nice job on the top ten, makes my year, and my exercise in list-building, look even more dull. Which sadly, it appears that it was. But never fear, there is no chance of a diminished appetite chez BD - I've found that my appetite for all things cultural is if anything growing every year, inversely related to my access to free time (not just a coincidence). So here's to 2006.

And on that note, I finally got my iPod up and running last night and the future is mine. Very exciting. Now I need approximately one thousand recommendations from each of you (so get working on it).

Re CD club, and me hosting it, truth is that until the little bastard, or pardon me, the wee bairn, starts going to bed a bit earlier - he's already sleeping through the night so I'm not complaining - holding it chez me is not a great option. I'll do the next one. This time 'round, why don't one of you other dudes take it on and I will be there with bells on.

No comments: