Wednesday, February 21, 2007

All due appologies for the fornicating dolphins ...i think that will teach me to not play something straight out of the wrapper!

The fornicating Dolphins were courtesy of Toshinori Kondo in an aptly named album, Fukyo
i have not actually given the album a full listen since i managed to have left it a Derek's ...an inadvertant but perhaps subconcious attempt to distance myself from the disapointment. Brian, i would love to give your TK disk a spin before i slap down a wad of cash on another clunker. His DJ krush colaboration remains one of my favs.

I don't remember what order i played things in but i think next was Nils Pettre Molvear's first album Khmer, which i am still loving after having given a full listen ...all the way through! I think it is a far superior album to ER that is sullied by the vocals

No comments: