Friday, February 09, 2007

I may be a little shy of new discs coming to the next cd club and its all due to the ipod....I never realised how constrained my listening experiences used to be (ie Yvette doesnt like jazz or hard rock, Rhys hates opera, music at the office cant be harsh and the selection is small, I only had 6 discs or so of choise at any one time in the car, etc... ) I was telling marc how now that I have access to hundres of cds in the car, at the office and on the subway etc... I have been listening to my back catalogue and enjoying the experience emmensly...the 400 bucks cost has repayed itself already in finding hidden jems in my collection I had forgotten or didnt know because of the rarety of listening to it...At any rate I will have to get my new purchases to gether shortly for the 16th......

No comments: