Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Brian, actually beat me to the punch when it comes to my total lack of interest in the discussion of file formats etc but unlike him I couldn't even be bothered to post my disinterest. As for the CIUT deal that sounds like it would be a blast. The link you've posted Marc doesn't seem to take you anywhere. Do they have a site where you can listen to the past weeks show?

A much more interesting discussion than that of digital bits and bytes but in a somewhat technological vein is one that's been taking place in the UK re recently deceased classical pianist Joyce Hatto and whether or not her body of work might be entirely fraudulent. I'll post some links here and let you read in the International Herald Tribune and listen at the BBC for yourselves. When listening to the BBC program from last Saturday you can skip the first 10 minutes to get to the Joyce Hatto story.

No comments: