Friday, July 13, 2007

Funny, I brought that Julie Doiron disc to the last cd club , but didnt play it.....Its quite good though I give the nod to the previous disc goodnight nobody. That disc has the most beautiful haunting winter song of all time in the hist......well you get it....its called when the snow falls in december, an absolute must... thanks for the other tips lads , I will have to check them out....
also , whats a good way to cure the kyndey stone blues, go blow 100 bucks on a box set... picked up the Sandy Denny set and as I am already a committed fan, unsurprisingly I love it...however, it is a bit like the faces box, in that the outtakes (in particular one disc of demos of just her and her guitar or piano singing) are magic... this is not always the case......

No comments: