Saturday, January 02, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new....a nice primer from pitchfork on upcoming 2010 releases. Which ones am I most looking forward to hearing? If pressed, I'd have to say Besnard Lakes but to be honest, I'm most looking forward to hearing from bands with whom I'm not presently familiar. The new stuff is what usually ends up being my faves of any given year. Perhaps you feel differently and there are some new releases for which you await with baited breath? Conversely, are there any artists who should not, iyo, put out any album this year or at any point in the future?

Also, I understand from the email flurries that we are looking at Friday January 15th at Marc's for the big meeting/showdown. Yes, Feel free to start posting rules/thoughts/song nominations, etc so we can all prepare.

No comments: