Tuesday, December 14, 2004

First off Id like to extend a heartfelt apology to all those that bought the Jens Lekman CD, I bought the cd a few months back when it first came out and gave it a good review after listening to it the first few times. This may have been a factor for Marc and Kyles purchase, and if so all I can say is that - yes it is completely tiresome and suitable only as a frisbie after 3 listens.....
As for next selections I am afraid I am following Kyle again ( we both picked Arcade Fire) with this next round with the Iron & Wine's disc. It has atypical melodies and a killer bit of instumentation w banjo that I never tire of even though I have listened much to it. His voice is never over the top emoting but somehow his understated mutterings seem very intense.
Im afraid Kyle was wrong with his second choice, sadly , and what he really meant to pick was Feist , because frankly shes hot... Lets face it.... Ok I like the eurobeat meets Burt Backarach sound much and I found this album to be the perfect summer album...Sauvinagn Blanc , Italian Cheese , black olives, Feist nakid.....ahhhhh
Unfortunatley I dont seem to focus on just songs anymore so Ill pass on that catagory.
s

No comments: