Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The only other disc I think worthy of the list for me is Max Richter's "the blue notebooks"....
Unfortunately I bought it a few months ago and lent it to Derrick immediately after purchase..(stupid stupid stupid) I only listened to it once , but thought it potentially great....Fortunately Derek returned it to me after only a few weeks, but unfortunatly it was immediately misplaced again with all our construction stuff going on at our house ( we are living out of 3 rooms and a hall)... I remeber it being moody piano and with spoken word --I know that is pretty much all anyone needs to hear from me to turn off and not finish reading my review, so Ill have to turn it over to Derek to ask him to comment as he has at least listened to the disc more then once... I realise putting a disc up for best of the year after only one listen is risky but hey ...what the fuck... So Derek do you even remember the disc?

No comments: