Monday, April 24, 2006

Hey Marc nice to have you back in the fray but you might want to go easy on that left mouse button buddy.

With respect to my question I was thinking more along the lines of artitsts who you had a chance to see (ie not Stravinsky) but for some reason passed on the opportunity and now it's either too late or they're well past the primo performing date.

In 1996 for example Mey bought me two tickets to see Radiohead at Varisty Arena just before they broke really huge and for some unfathomable reason (it was probably too cold?) I didn't go. 10 years later I probably wouldn't be interested in seeing them.

And it's not as if I sit around lamenting every missed concert on the calendar but there are a few artists at certain times in their career that to catch live would have been memorable.

No comments: